Wednesday 3 October 2012

I'm electric

For some reason in Kamloops, I am electric. I can't seem to get out of the car these days without getting a massive electric shock. A shock so big it sounds like a gunshot, I scream "gosh darn it" (believe me?) and kick the car.

Aren't cars supposed to have some flappy thing hanging out the back to earth them? My car is obviously missing something. HELP! I'm not appreciating the temper tantrum every time I get out of the car.

Note: I've been given a fair amount of advice to help with this. Apparently it's because it's so dry here which obviously makes sense. 

Standing up and getting out of the car I can now keep myself grounded. Turning off the lights, cooking and kissing the husband good bye/hello will continue to be shocking. Ahhhh bad....

Speaking of electric... that was Vegas. Where I was last weekend. That's right!

O'Hara must have gotten lucky when he married me (huzzah) because he seemed to have channeled all my good gambling luck while I failed. Badly!

Next time Bill's. The craps table is mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment